We know that you love to listen to the stories behind the scenes. This month, we released our Vivoo Wellness Talk with beloved Vivooer Samantha. Read more to discover the different journeys inspired by Vivoo Wellness!
1. Hi Samantha, please tell us about yourself and what you do.
I am 45 and an early years practitioner. I am a wife and mum to two children aged 11 and 14 and work full time.
2. What does a typical day look like for you in terms of investing in your wellness?
I work full time and am on my feet most days. I have been doing a diet for the past six months and have lost three and a half stones so far, and using Vivoo to support this has helped as I suffer from reoccurring UTIs, and I can monitor them by using Vivoo.
3. How do you feel about your current state of health and wellness? What are the tools you use to stay on track with your fitness?
I feel good and use Vivoo to keep me on track with my wellness, following the advice given on my weekly tests. Using this and my Apple apps for fitness and monitoring and weight watchers has helped me feel well.
4. What made you decide to use some of those tools?
Research and watch other people's experiences and recommendations.
5. How did you come across Vivoo? What was your first impression?
I saw it on a search site and gave it a go; I was so impressed then purchased a year's worth of tests and got my family involved.
6. How has Vivoo contributed to your overall wellness? Which feature is your favorite?
I don't drink enough, so definitely monitor my fluid intake and the UTI and white blood count section.
7. Do you find Vivoo convenient to integrate into your daily life? Do you think Vivoo is user-friendly?
It is so easy to use. I use it once a week on a Monday evening and do my weekly weigh-in to see how my body is doing.
8. Now that you have Vivoo, what's the #1 thing you're able to do that you weren't before?
To monitor how my body is working straightforwardly and effectively.
9. Besides Vivoo, what is your best-kept wellness secret?
I use lots of herbal supplements to help keep my body healthy.
10. What's your top advice for your friends who are looking to start a healthier lifestyle? Would you recommend Vivoo?
I have already recommended Vivoo to family and friends and will continue to as it's a very effective way of looking at how your body is operating.