This month on Vivoo Wellness Talks, we have our beloved Vivooer Sand joining us. Sand loves how Vivoo helps her keep her diet on track through nutritional advice during her health & wellness journey!
1. Tell us about yourself and what you do in a few words.
I am a 48-year-old mum to two teenagers living in Scotland.
2. How do you feel about your current state of health and wellness?
I am trying to improve my health and fitness. During Christmas, I made a resolution to lead a healthier lifestyle.
3. What does a typical day look like for you when it comes to investing in your wellness?
Getting lots of sun and fresh air by walking my dog, tracking my food intake, and doing weights. Drinking water and eating real food. I’ve…cut out processed foods from my diet. Relaxing with red light therapy before bed.
4. How did you come across Vivoo?
I follow Dr. James DiNicolantonio on Instagram, and I was the winner of a Vivoo giveaway!
5. How has your Vivoo experience been & how has it contributed to your overall wellness?
I really enjoyed using Vivoo, seeing how I scored on my wellness, and seeing which areas of my wellness I need to focus on to improve!
6. What is your favorite thing about the Vivoo app?
It’s so quick and easy to use. It’s a great way to check up on your body at home.
7. What encourages you to continue on your Vivoo journey?
Improving my scores on the wellness parameters where I had an under par score! It keeps me motivated to follow the advice and improve myself.
8. Would you recommend Vivoo? What’s your biggest advice for your friends who are looking to start a healthier lifestyle?
Yes, I’d definitely recommend Vivoo. My advice is to track what you eat. Guesswork can lead to mistakes when it comes to dietary choices! Walking is also important, as it helps you get fit and improves your mood.