This month on the series of Vivoo Wellness Talks we have an integrative Vivooer Karin. For some time now, she has been inspiring us with her long-standing journey with Vivoo, and that’s why we thought we’d meet up with her to learn more about her journey in creating a healthy and balanced life.
1. Hi Karin, please tell us about yourself and what you do.
My name is Karin, I’m 52 years old and a 4x cancer survivor.
2. What does a typical day look like for you in terms of investing in your wellness?
Due to my cancer, I have a feeding tube so I try to blend Vivoo’s suggestions into my daily feedings. I also exercise 4x a week combining strength training with about 20 minutes of cardio.
3. How do you feel about your current state of health and wellness? What are the tools you use to stay on track with your wellness?
I am always looking to improve my overall wellness and am always open to suggestions. I keep track of my daily calorie and water intake on a phone app and wear a fitness/sleep tracker.
4. What made you decide to use some of those tools?
Everyone is different so their food and calorie needs are different. I like things that are specific to my fitness.
5. How did you come across Vivoo? What was your first impression?
I came across Vivoo on Facebook and am very satisfied with my results. I love the insight and recommendations.
6. How has Vivoo contributed to your overall wellness, which feature is your favorite?
I love the personalized recommendations and actionable lifestyle tips given according to my preferred diet type. An extremely useful tool for improving personal health.
7. Do you find Vivoo convenient to integrate into your daily life? Do you think Vivoo is user-friendly?
Vivoo is very user-friendly and I use it weekly to adjust my nutritional needs. Easy way to keep informed on your health and ways to improve it.
8. Now that you have Vivoo, what’s the #1 thing you’re able to do that you weren’t before?
I can know what nutrients I am missing. An easy way to keep track of your health is with handy lifestyle and nutrition tips.
9. Besides Vivoo, what is your best-kept wellness secret?
Keep active! Inactivity leads to poor health.
10. What’s your top advice for your friends who are looking to start a healthier lifestyle? Would you recommend Vivoo?
Find a program that works for you. I have recommended Vivoo to my friends.