Ready to discover the wellness journey of other Vivooers? This month on our series Vivoo Wellness Talks we have our beloved Vivooer Fred joining us. Fred feels like Vivoo has empowered him to take control of his wellness journey via frequent at-home testing! He shares how Vivoo helps him track, monitor & improve his vitals.
1. Tell us about yourself and what you do in a few words.
Hello, my name is Fred, I am 72-year-old and retired. I spend 6 months in Maine, 5 months in Maryland, and 1 month in the Florida Keys.
2. How do you feel about your current state of wellness?
Good considering I have a heart disease inherited from my father.
3. What does a typical day look like for you in terms of investing in your wellness?
Apart from Vivoo, I tend to exercise: 45 minutes elliptical, strength training 3 times a week, and swimming laps.
4. How has your Vivoo experience been & how has it contributed to your overall wellness?
I take a lot of heart medication which makes balancing hydration and sodium levels difficult. I can’t wait for my doctors to test it only twice a year. Vivoo helps me adjust what I consume and enables regular testing.
5. What is your favorite thing about the Vivoo app?
Vivoo 2.0 really helps me with measuring my vitals, suggestions, and how to make changes to improve my results.
6. What encourages you to continue on your Vivoo journey?
Paying attention to my results has helped me feel better and more motivated.
7. Would you recommend Vivoo? What’s your top advice for your friends?
Many things in life you have no control over however you do have control over what you put in your mouth! The Vivoo app can literally save you from yourself!